The increasing usage of pesticides, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and antibiotics in the food products are raising health concerns in the United States. The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention’s 2013 estimates shows that about 1.1 Billion pounds of pesticides active ingredients are being used annually in the US and over 20,000 pesticides products are being marketed annually, which is adversely impacting the health of the consumers. Therefore, the organic foods, which are produced using environment and animal friendly organic farming methods, are gaining awareness in the country. Organic Trade Association’s 2012 estimate shows that about 81% families are purchasing organic food at least some times.
According to “The United States Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the demand of organic food is being generated highest from the residential sector of the US. It is forecasted that the organic food market of the US will grow at the CAGR of about 14% during 2013-18.It has also been forecasted that organic fruits & vegetables will continue dominance by 2018 and with the growth in organic food market revenues, the demand for organic meat, fish, poultry, etc. are expected to gain market share in the forecasted period. Further, it is forecasted that along with the residential sector, education sector and restaurant sector will also contribute substantially in the organic food market, because with the rising awareness the universities and restaurants have also started offering organic food in the United States.“The United States Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects of organic food market expansion in the United States:
Why you should buy this report?
- Global & the United States Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- The United States Organic Food Market Share by Company, Type & Region
- Segmental Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food producers and channel partners in the United States. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases. Analyst access from TechSci Research All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of organic food market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs