Saudi Arabia is one of the fastest growing economies in the Middle Easter region with its huge population and stable political environment the country is continuously progressing in almost every industry. The confectionery industry in Saudi Arabia is also one of the fastest growing markets which has witnessed the tremendous growth in the last two years. The industry has a positive outlook due to unprecedented growth in the food retail sector, rising per capita income and demand for healthy confectionery goods.
According to “Saudi Arabia Confectionery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” the confectionery market in Saudi Arabia is expected to grow at the CAGR of 14% in terms of volume to reach 1,85,883 Tonnes by 2018. The chewing gum segment demand is expected to rise at a much higher rate when compared with chocolate and sugar confectionery segment. The report details about Saudi Arabia confectionery market, its growth prospects and opportunities. It is anticipated that with the introduction of organic and functional confectionery in the market with give new dimensions to the industry in the coming years which will keep major manufacturers aggressive in the market. “Saudi Arabia Confectionery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” report elaborates following particulars:
- Global Confectionery Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- Saudi Market Confectionery Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- Saudi Arabia Confectionery Market Trade Dynamics
- Raw Material Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Why you should buy this report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of confectionery market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in Saudi Arabia
- To help industry consultants, confectionery manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with manufacturers, associations, retailers and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.