Saudi Arabia, with the largest oil production capacity, is the largest exporter of oil in the world. The country faces extreme climate conditions throughout the year with temperatures ranging between 39ºC to 50ºC. These hot climatic conditions are fueling the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, the growth in hospitality and residential sectors of Saudi Arabia is also augmenting demand for air conditioners in the country.
According to “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the largest chunk of demand for air conditioners is being generated by the residential sector, however, the demand from commercial and industrial sectors is expected to grow at a higher rate due to increased focus towards improving the country’s infrastructure sector under the government’s Ninth Development Plan (2010-14).Saudi Arabia’s air conditioners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during 2013-18.The leading companies in Saudi Arabia’s air conditioners market include LG Shaker, Daikin, Samsung Electronics, Hitachi, Gree Electric, etc. With growing government initiatives, the demand for energy efficient air conditioners is also forecast to increase over the next five years. The central region holds the major share in the air conditioners market of Saudi Arabia, as majority of the country’s population resides in this region. However, growing commercial and industrial sectors, coupled with increasing per capita income are anticipated to surge the demand for air conditioners in other regions as well. “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Application, By Season, By Region and By Type
- Policy & Regulatory Environment
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner manufacturers and channel partners in Saudi Arabia. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases. Analyst access from TechSci Research All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioner market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs