Plastic additives are specialty chemicals used to impart specific properties to plastics for making them more desirable for application in end-user segments. Plastic additives are available in different types based on the functions they perform. Some of the major types include plasticizers, heat and light stabilizers, flame retardants, antioxidants, antifog, slip, antiblock, lubricants and masterbatch additives. The use of plastic additives provides certain properties to the end product such as durability, flexibility, antioxidant potential and microbial resistance among others, which is driving the demand for plastic additives. The demand for plastic additives is growing in line with increasing demand for plastics, which is strongly correlated with economic growth of the country. Demand for plastics is growing as they offer a better alternative to traditional materials such as wood, metal and glass in a wide range of applications. The fastest growing plastic polymers in India are polypropylene and polyethylene, followed by Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). Growth in these polymer segments is emerging as a key driver for augmenting the demand for plastic additives in India.
As per TechSci Research report “India Plastic Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, plastic additives market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 14% during 2014-19 due to increasing demand from end-user markets for plastics, such as packaging, construction and automobiles. In 2013, the demand for Plasticizers was recorded highest, followed by heat and light stabilizers. Increasing consumption of plastic additives is also expected to be supported by rising demand for high value plastic products in different end user industries. For instance, use of fire retardants in automobiles is increasing owing to increasing safety concerns among consumers as a result, manufacturers have started to increase their focus towards addressing quality and safety concerns of Indian consumers. “India Plastic Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”elaborates following particulars:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Plastic Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Plasticizers, Stabilizers, Flame Retardants & Antioxidants
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with plastic additive manufacturers, distributors and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Plastic additives market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, plastic additives manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs