The India home furnishing market derives its demand from textile industry. With the increasing textile industry the market for home improvement has a rich history behind it. During the years 2009-2012, India home furnishing industry has registered a slow growth of 2.9% but with the increasing disposable income and changing consumer dynamics will lead to a growth in the furnishing market which will push the growth rate to 8% in the next five years. The industry has positive outlook due to booming hospitality, retail sector and easy availability of home furnishing loans.
According to “Indian Home Furnishing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, with the increasing textile industry in the country, the furnishing market will continue to flourish. The home furnishing market is anticipated to witness demand from retail industry. By 2018, home furnishing market in India is expected to grow at CAGR of 8% by value to reach USD 5.29 Billion. During the same period, curtains &, upholstery and rugs & carpets will grow at CAGR of 8% and 9.4 %. The “India Home Furnishing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”report elaborates following particulars:
- Global Home Furnishing Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Home Furnishing Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Bed and Bath Linen Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Kitchen Linen Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Curtains & Upholstery Market size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Rugs, Carpets and Blankets Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2018
- India Home Furnishing Competitive Landscape
Why you should buy this report ?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of home furnishing market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in India
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and adds weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with manufacturers, associations, retailers and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.