Robotics is the next big disruptive technology with continuously increasing demand for both industrial and service robotics. Robots are used in a wide variety of tasks like assembling in electronic & automobile sectors, machining of metals, plastic parts and handling of all kinds of production capabilities, etc. However, automotive has emerged as the biggest customer for industrial robotics due to the cost saving offered by the technology. The major markets for industrial robotics are United States, China, Japan, South Korea and Germany. However, the demand from emerging economies is also gearing up with the Brazil, India, Russia and Indonesia emerging as new hubs for manufacturing.
According to “Global Industrial Robotics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, global industrial robotics market revenues are expected to cross US$ 37 Billion by 2018. China is anticipated to be the leading demand generator for the industrial robots in the next five years. The industrial robots have emerged as boon for the manufacturing sector as it helps in reducing cost of production with better quality, safety and provide capital savings. The leading players in global industrial robotics market are ABB Limited, Kuka AG, Kawasaki Robots, Fanuc, Epson robots and Staubli robotics. “Global Industrial Robotics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects related to industrial robotics market;
- Global Industrial Robotics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- US, China, Japan, South Korea and Germany Industrial Robotics Market Size, Market Share and Forecast
- Market Trends & Opportunities
- Standards for Industrial Robots.
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report ?
- To gain in-depth understanding of industrial robotics market in United States, China, Japan, Germany and Korea with a detailed global perspective.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industrial robotics manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, company annual reports, and