With the automobile sector taking lead as one of the most prominent sectors in Europe’s economic growth during past couple of decades, the allied sectors have also been flourishing in the region. Consequently, the tyre industry has been one of the leading beneficiaries among all automobile associated sectors. With constantly increasing automobiles on the European roads, the demand for tyres has also increased, however, the growth has been marginal over the last few years due to economic slowdown. However, the tyre sales are expected to increase 2014 onwards as a series of policy and regulatory changes are being implemented by the European Union for boosting the automobile sector.
According to TechSci research report, “Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the European tyre market has started to show signs of recovery after a paltry 2010 and 2011. The tyre market in Europe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during 2014-19.Passenger vehicle is the dominating segment in Europe tyre sales. However, it is forecast that commercial vehicle tyre market will also grow at a healthy rate due to an anticipated surge in the construction activities in Europe esp. Eastern Europe. “Europe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” elaborates following particulars about the European tyre industry:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Europe Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast.
- Regional Analysis - UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Hungary
- Segmental Analysis – Replacement and OEM
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs