Brazil is the fourth-largest auto market across the globe after China, US and Japan in terms of sales, but ranks seventh in terms of production. Rising domestic demand, per capita income, number of skilled workforce and technological developments have attracted significant foreign direct investment into the country over the last decade. Major global auto manufacturers such as Fiat, Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Ford, GM and Nissan intend to either establish a new manufacturing facility or expand their existing production facilities in Brazil to meet the future demand. As a result, the tire market in Brazil is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. In addition, Brazil is expected to organize the mega sport events like FIFA World Cup 2014 and Olympic Games 2016, which is likely to boost the country’s construction and infrastructure sectors, leading to higher auto demand in the country.
According to “Brazil Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the tire market in Brazil is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2014-19 in volume terms due to increasing automobile sales coupled with favorable policies for auto industry by the Brazilian government. Lowering of taxes for vehicles as well as introduction of Inovar-Auto program are expected to attract global manufacturers to produce automotive vehicles and components in Brazil as companies have opportunity to receive up to 30% tax discount offered by the government. This is expected to consequently drive the automotive vehicles and tires markets in Brazil over the next five years. The Brazilian tire market is largely dominated by the global players such as Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental AG and Rinaldi. “Brazil Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, discusses the following aspects related to tire industry in Brazil:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Brazil Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast.
- Brazil Replacements & Retreated Tire Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Two Wheeler Tires, Commercial Vehicle Tires and OTR Tires
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases. Analyst access from TechSci Research All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire industry dynamics in Brazil.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs