Demand for construction chemicals is directly dependent on growth in construction industry, as well as on use of such chemicals in a specific region. Brazil’s construction market accounted for 5.7% share in the country’s GDP in 2012.The country’s residential construction market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2014-19. Consequently, cement and concrete demand in Brazil is expected to continue witnessing strong growth over the next five years, thereby boosting demand for construction chemicals. Moreover, Brazilian government’s initiative for social housing program, “My House, My Life” is expected to further augment concrete production in the country. Most of the builders involved in real estate construction activities in Brazil prefer concrete dosed at plant rather than site-mixed concrete, which is further expected to drive the demand for concrete additives through 2019. The need for faster construction activities to meet the developmental objectives is expected to enhance consumption of ready-mix concrete, which would also spur the demand for concrete additives through 2019.
According to “Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the construction chemicals market in Brazil is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-19. In 2003, the Ministry of Transport reviewed infrastructure status of the country and prepared a National Plan for Logistics and Transportation, which was published in 2006. The objective of the plan was to undertake medium to long-term review of infrastructure in the country, and devise investment plans and policies required to meet the social and economic needs of the country, in terms of logistics and transportation. Following this infrastructure development strategy, the Brazilian government made an investment allocation of USD12.88 billion during 2012-15 for improving the country’s infrastructure. The country’s national budget plan for 2015-23 involves an estimated investment of about USD32.03 billion for improvement of logistics and transportation requirements in the country. Moreover, growing use of structural steel would provide growth opportunity to protective coatings market, as coatings are used for preventing building structure from corrosion and further deterioration. “Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Brazil:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast in Brazil
- Regional & Segmental Analysis – Protective Coatings, Concrete Additives, Adhesives & Sealants and Asphalt Modifiers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of construction chemicals market in Brazil
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs