With a fleet of around 12.50 million vehicles and growing per capita income, the Argentina tyre market is projected to witness significant growth over the coming years. In 2010, Argentina passenger car and commercial vehicle segment market witnessed double digit growth in both production and sales. However, in 2012, the growth trajectory was hit by adverse internal economic conditions in the country. The scenario was further exacerbated by the sluggish growth in the economy of Brazil, which is one of the major trade partners of Argentina. The economic slowdown in Argentina significantly affected the automotive sector in the country, which consequently restricted growth in tyre sales in the country over the last couple of years. However, tyre sales witnessed a major rebound in 2013 on account of marginal increase in automotive production and growing replacement market due to strong consumer sentiments.
According to “Argentina Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the country’s tyre industry grew at a CAGR of 14% during 2009-13. This robust growth was to a huge extent supported by growing passenger car sales in the country during the same period, which consequently made passenger car tyre the leading segment with maximum share in the Argentina’s tyre market. Currently, various passenger car manufacturers namely GM Group, Volkswagen Group, Renault-Nissan Group, Ford Group, Fiat-Chrysler Group, Honda Group and PSA Group are operating in Argentina. These manufacturers are significantly driving the demand for passenger car tyres in the OEM sector. Major auto manufacturers like Fiat-Chrysler Group, Renault-Nissan Group, GM Group, etc. in Argentina are expanding their passenger car production capacities. Consequently, the demand for tyres from OEMs is projected to add to the overall demand for passenger car tyres in coming years. “Argentina Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Argentina:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Argentina Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car, Commercial, OTR and Two-Wheelers
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Report Methodology The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers and channel partners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre industry in Argentina.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs