|Publish Date: January, 2014||No. of Pages: 115|
Extreme Climate Conditions, Government Initiatives in Education and Healthcare Sectors and Rising Per Capita Income to Increase Demand for Air Conditioners in Saudi Arabia.
According to “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018”, the largest chunk of demand for air conditioners is being generated by the residential sector, however, the demand from commercial and industrial sectors is expected to grow at a higher rate due to increased focus towards improving the country’s infrastructure sector under the government’s Ninth Development Plan (2010-14).Saudi Arabia’s air conditioners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during 2013-18.The leading companies in Saudi Arabia’s air conditioners market include LG Shaker, Daikin, Samsung Electronics, Hitachi, Gree Electric, etc. With growing government initiatives, the demand for energy efficient air conditioners is also forecast to increase over the next five years. The central region holds the major share in the air conditioners market of Saudi Arabia, as majority of the country’s population resides in this region. However, growing commercial and industrial sectors, coupled with increasing per capita income are anticipated to surge the demand for air conditioners in other regions as well. “Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” discusses the following aspects:
- Saudi Arabia Air Conditioner Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Application, By Season, By Region and By Type
- Policy & Regulatory Environment
- Changing Market Trends &Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioner market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner manufacturers and channel partners in Saudi Arabia. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Analyst access from TechSci Research
All report purchases include up to 45 minutes telephone time with our Industry Analyst, who will help you to link key findings in the report with the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within two months of purchasing the report.
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
3. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size and Forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.2. Market Share & Forecast
3.2.2. By Application
3.2.3. By Season
3.2.4. By Region
3.2.5. By Type
4. Saudi Arabia Centralized Air Conditioners Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size and Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5. Saudi Arabia Split Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size and Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
6. Saudi Arabia Cassette Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
7. Saudi Arabia Window Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
9.1. Air Purifier Based Air Conditioners
9.2. Tourism & Hospitality Sector
9.3. Introduction of Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
9.4. VRF and AHU Air Conditioners
9.5. Dominance of Overseas Manufacturers
10. Policy and Regulatory landscape
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
12.2. Daikin Europe N.V.
12.3. LG Shaker Co. Ltd
12.4. Zamil Air Conditioners Co.
12.5. Toshiba Carrier Corporation
12.6. Hitachi Ltd.
12.7. Fuji Electric Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
12.8. Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
12.9. Midea Group Co., Ltd.
12.10. Fujitsu General Limited
13. Strategic Recommendation
14. Research Methodology
List of Figures
Not able to find desired information? Please contact Our Research Team.
Live Chat by Comm100